Individual counseling is a short to medium-term professional intervention which consists in one to one sessions where you’ll have the opportunity to
- explore your difficulties in a confidential environment
- understand how your thoughts, feelings, sensations and behaviours can help you lead your actions
- gain trust and confidence in yourself and your possibilities
- find your own and personal solutions to overcome your obstacles and reach your personal goals
I offer support when you
- have problems in a relationship
- deal with stress and anxiety
- feel alone and without someone to trust and openly talk to
- have difficulties in being assertive
- struggle in reaching your goals
- lack of self-esteem and trust in your inner resources and possibilities
- face changes which include loss or change of work, separation or divorce, etc.
- want to learn about yourself and experience a personal growth
- want to improve your personal and relationship competences
Counselling di gruppo
Group counseling is a form of counseling, where people benefits from shared experiences. with the aim of improving relational competences and develop self-support. Usually participants focus on specific personal issues or on an agreed topic.
When participating to group counseling sessions you have the chance of
- learning to communicate more comfortably and effectively
- identifying and exploring inner feelings
- getting feedback from others
- learning to express your own wishes and to act on your own behalf
- being honest with self and others
- becoming more sensitive to the ways people communicate
- experimenting with new ways of relating to others.
Workshop e formazione
If you have a specific issue you’d like to explore, if you want to gain more personal and relational competences or there areas in your personal growth you would like to work on, I can develop workshops and education according to your needs.